SIT #114

Thursday, June 13, 2013

My kiddos have been gone, to Vacation Bible School, during the mornings, this week, but I think that I overextended myself as to how much I'd be able to accomplish having this super unusual time to myself.  I've been baking, cleaning, sorting the basement in preparation for an upcoming yard sale, preparing for a fabulous June The Craft's Meow Release, cooking for a family in our church with a new baby, and I even had a breakfast date with my hubby.  The time has gone by so quickly, and I so wanted to sneak in a take on this week's Sketches in Thyme Challenge #114; but alas, it just couldn't be done.  Regardless, I wanted you all to have it for your own crafty pleasures.
Don't forget that you have until the close of the month, on Sunday, June 30, 2013, to link up your takes, in the right hand column of the Sketches in Thyme Blog, in order to be in the running to be named one of our Top 3 and have the opportunity to guest design with us during the month of August.  So, get crackin'.  Can't wait to see what you all come up with!  And please be sure to stop by the challenge link above to see all the goodness Team B has whipped up, just for your viewing pleasure, too.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful evening!

4 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

You do more in a week than many do in a year! I wish I had your energy.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Looks like a fun sketch to play!
I am glad you get some work done Jinny, I was going to clean my garage for the sale since my girls are back here for summer to help, but then the hot weather just puts me off! : (

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow.. you have been busy girl!!

alexandra s.m. said...

my kind of a sketch!
Thanks Jinny!!