May Pubs

Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy Friday, folks!  It's been a super busy couple of weeks here on my blog, so I haven't yet had the opportunity to share my current publications.  I had four in the May 2013 issue of CARDS Magazine.  A preview of the first can be found on page 12 and all the supplies and details for its making on pages 70-71.
The second and third, respectively, can be found on pages 38-39 and 55.
And the fourth and final is on page 148.
I also had a number of recognitions during the month of May.  This layout was named a Let's Get Sketchy Design Team Fave...
AND was given the honor of Top 3 at Scrap Your Story Challenges.
This card earned me the title of Pinspired Challenge Runner Up.
This beauty was given an Honorable Mention Cup of Tea in The Shabby Tea RoomThis fun number made me a Winner at City Crafter Challenge Blog and earned me a spot guest designing with their talented team this coming Tuesday.  Woohoo!
This layout put my in the Top 3 at Life. Paper. Scrapbook.
And finally, this stampy creation won me the title of Winner at The Deconstructed Sketch.  Thank you doesn't seem to be enough for all those who made the above possible, but I'm going to say it anyway.  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  All the honors and awards never cease to amaze me in this talented industry.  It's ever so humbling.
Thank you, too, to all of you, my faithful followers!  It just wouldn't be the same around here without you.  Have a fantastic weekend!  Hugs!

25 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations on everything Jinny!! Have a great weekend ;)

Kara Lynne said...

Congratulations to a very talented lady!

Kara Lynne said...

Oh, Jinny, I also wanted to let your know I received my new stamp set and I love it! Thanks again, and I will be thanking Kimberly (using her stamps) soon.

Diana Fisher said...

Congrats on it all! I love your cards, always have. You are so talented. :)

Tracy said...

WOW! A big huge congratulations Jinny girl!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the pubs and the recognition!!! You totally deserve it!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee all your cards!! GORGEOUS!!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Congratulations! Gorgeous cards!

Maureen Merritt said...

Congrats Jinny! Each one is just stunning!

alexandra s.m. said...

Wow! wow! wow! Jinny, you are on fire!
Thank you for a post full of joy and inspiration! and most importantly: MEGA CONGRATS to you!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Congrats!! And so well deserved ... looking forward to you joining CCCB on Tuesday ... Beautiful creations too!

Charlene said...

Im off to pin these awesome cards!!

Jeanne J said...

Congratulations! Gorgeous - I love to see your work in cards!

MichelleZ said...

Congratulations, Jinny! Your cards are beautiful.

Melissa said...

Wow! Something to be proud of... your cards are fabulous! Have a great week!

Shannon White said...

Wowie!! How Exciting!! A Big huge Congrats to you Sweet Jinny!! Sooo extremely Well deserved! Can't wait to pick up my copy!! Such Awesome creations Lady! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Shannon White said...

Wowie!! How Exciting!! A Big huge Congrats to you Sweet Jinny!! Sooo extremely Well deserved! Can't wait to pick up my copy!! Such Awesome creations Lady! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Look at you-- ROCK STAR! Congrats on the pubs and recognition!! YOU are truly amazing-- fabulous--- super crafty talented:) LOVE LOVE LOVE YA!

Linda R said...

Congrats to you.. Well deserved. Your work is awesome...

Hugs~

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Congratulations!!!! I am a big fan of your wonderful work Jinny!

yyam said...

Wow! These are amazing creations! Congrats on being published and having your work recognized in the bloggy world too! :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

You go girl! Congratulations! :)

Stacey Schafer said...

fabulous projects, Jinny! so inspired by you:)

Angi Barrs said...

Congrats on your pubs! Your creations are soooo beautiful!

Larissa Heskett said...

YEAH!! I ALWAYS ENJOY looking through the Mag. too see the cards you've made and then I SMILE and SMILE again when you post them here too!! LOVE your work, so INSPIRING!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Lynn said...

Wow, congrats and well-deserved.