Guest Designing for Shimelle

Monday, June 3, 2013

Note: If you've come here looking for my Wplus9 June/July Release: Reveal post, please scroll down.

Hey, y'all!  I'm so excited to be guest designing on Shimelle's Blog today in a Double Page Layouts Made Easy Tutorial!
I'm simplifying my take on a brand spankin' new two-page layout and delivering a dozen tips to get you started making them yourself.  I'd just be thrilled if you'd stop by and say hello.  Thanks so much!  Hugs!

Edited to add: Just wanted to answer and curb a few of your questions, so since my {Supplies & Tools} didn't get added to the post over on Shimelle's Blog, here you are, friends.  Shoot me an email, if there's absolutely anything else I can do for you.

{Supplies & Tools}
Paper: Whisper White (SU); Black (Wplus9); gray star (My Mind's Eye); multicolored number (Echo Park); navy stripe (My Little Shoebox); aqua designer (Crate Paper); soccer ball & vellum (Paper Studio) Ink: Black PITT artist pen (Faber Castell) Other: navy thread (Coats & Clark); sewing machine (Janome); Clear Cut Stackers Stars die (Wplus9); Big Shot (Sizzix); paper clip, staples, & stapler (office supply store); foam tape (Scrapbook Adhesives); red buttons (JoAnn Fabrics); white string (Hobby Lobby); Baker's Twine (Clean Country Paper Supplies); chipboard pennants (Maya Road); kraft tag & notebook journaling card (Jenni Bowlin); "A day to remember & treasure" & "important details:" tags (Elle's Studio); chipboard soccer ball (Crate Paper); red chevron envelope (Whisker Graphics); "GET YOUR GAME ON" title & Cameo (Silhouette); Spiral punch (SU); Precision filing tools (Basic Grey)

7 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Jinny your blog always makes me want to scrapbook! I have a harder time making pages since my sweet Stuart passed away but I am trying! You inspire me and I love the title and scripture of your blog!
Hugs,
Jill

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh how exciting!!! Off to see!!!!

Annette Allen said...

congrats on guest designing.. headed there now to check it out..

Hope all is well with you sweet friend.. we are on the road next week woohoo..

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great lay-out Jinny. Lots of little details that work great together. Congrats on the GD post.

Ashley Horton said...

Congrats Jinny!! Heading over to take a look!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Bravo Jinny!
I love that sneak and your handwriting ;-)
TFS~

Lisa said...

SO HAPPY for you Jinny, off to have a look!!