Friday Faves

Friday, June 28, 2013

It's that time again, folks.  Time to share some fantastic goodies that have caught my eye this month, beginning with Farmhouse Paper Company's From Scratch 12" x 12" Country Kitchen Paper Pack.  I couldn't possibly love its vintage appeal any more.  Swoon!
I also adore Simple Stories' I Heart Summer Collection Kit for its bold, bright, happy palette, especially its concentration on yellow and teal with those pops of chalkboard black.  Yum!  Plus, I cannot resist those playful patterns or the plethora of embellishments, journaling tidbits, and alphas.
Technique Tuesday's Everyday Words stamp set would bring such life to my pages.
Plus, I love the font of both it and Summer Rocks.  The latter would be absolutely perfect for those dreamy, summer memories.
And since we're talking stamps, I think Stampin' Up's Tape It...
and Off the Grid stamps would not only help add that extra layer of goodness to so many delicious designs, but also give the perfect punch of color or embossed lift in just the right places.
I was lucky enough to win a little package of goodies from Bossy Joscie this month (Thanks so much, Miriam ;)!) and couldn't love her trendy flair any more.  I cannot wait to put Monthly Flair...
and Geotag Flair to work on my upcoming projects.
I was also recently introduced to a new, little, etsy shop called Craftpon.  It's filled with all kinds of scrumptious, creative supplies, including these gorgeous, dimensional Purple Leaf Floral Chaplets...
as well as these stunning Carved Wood Buttons.  Check out that detail!
Plus, wouldn't these Baseball Printed Wood Buttons highlight pics of my handsome guy's baseball games perfectly?  LOVE!
Finally, I'm beyond smitten with Huffy's 26" Nel Lusso Women's Gloss Blue Cruiser Bike.  I dream of living someplace small enough to take one of these everywhere I'd need to go and filling that little basket full of all kinds of garden treats and fresh flowers at the local farmer's market.  Aah, the simple life.
Thanks so much for peeking in to see just a few of the things that make my little heart go pitter-pat!  I hope that you found something to love, too.  I'll pop in, sometime tomorrow, between working our yard sale and taking care of my family, to post a winner for my giveaway.  Today's the last day to get in on your chance to win those fabulous goodies, so be sure to stop by that link and tell me your all-time favorite stamp set at the moment.  Until tomorrow, have a fantastic start to your weekends, friends.  Big hugs!

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Hello my friend...love your Friday favorites...and I hope you have the perfect weather for a successful yard sale!

Heather Landry said...

Oh no!!! I've totally been enabled by this post. I NEED those tape it stamps. Like yesterday!

Good luck in your yard sale. I hope everything sells!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving this post! I loveeeeeeeeeee those buttons!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous products Jinny. Great picks.

Jill Norwood said...

Yeah! Shopping enablers alerts! Love it! Those baseball buttons went straight to my heart as we just finished our season! :)

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous goods but that bike has my heart too! Thing is there is nowhere here to ride without traffic everywhere ... It's too scary!

alexandra s.m. said...

oh my...I just LOVE every goodie you have shown here ;-)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE your favs! Esp that bike! We got cruiser bikes a year and a half ago-- we have gone over 650 miles! My basket in the front has been damaged (due to dropping my bike.... but we fixed it each time.. .kind of:)) but it still holds bags of crushed cans well!!! I LOVE it! I hope you get this bike and use it where you live-- you would be surprised how far you can go on a bike! <3